Thursday, April 10, 2008

Petersburg, Alaska


So my ticket is booked and I will heading out West May 21 and wont return till August 28th. What I know as of now is that I will be working with a group of 12 others. We will be working 10 days on , 4 days off. We will be working in Tongass National Forest building trails off the forest floor to help with erosion. I will recive training in fixed-wing/helicopter/radio safety, boating safety and bear safety!
This picture is from last year's group, but what I will be doing.


If you want to send mail to me here is my address:
General Delivery
Tory DeAngelis
Petersburg, Alaska 99833

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting Tory! I'm going to have to write you some letters, and you can send back pretty postcards of Alaska. Not that you'll be close to civilization... Where will you be on your days off?
-Amy