Monday, May 19, 2008

And then there was one...

So exams are over with and I am down to two years left of college!
Arlyn came up to visit for about a week and he left today. Thanks to him my new favorit cheese as of now it goat cheese. Jen came into town on Saturday and Hil picked her up from the Airport so all of us and Cechak went to the O's game. I might or might not have knocked Jen's beer and it spilt on her white shirt, but thats not really here nor there. Then on the way back to the car I was running and Jen tripped me. It was pretty much slow motion and I thought I was going to catch myself but then I hit the pavement rolling. I got a bruised knee and a scratched elbow. But I was not the only one that fell. Hilary got at little frustrated at flip cup and went to pull herself together but since it was raining alittle the steps to the deck were wet and down she went. It was nice to have a mini Red 3 Reunion before I left.
Lauren and I packed today and I fit it all into by backpack and one other bag. We also got my last "real" meal tonight, I choose Mexican.
I am leaving at 7am tomorrow and I fly into Seattle then switch to AirAlaska to fly into Jueno and finally to Petersburg. I really dont know what to expect but I know it will be an awesome summer. I am pretty excited and I know I wont end up getting any sleep tonight, also since I am leaving the house at 5am. Off I go onto my next adventure.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Goog Luck Tor Tor!!!