Thursday, August 14, 2008

ONE MORE HITCH TO GO...

So I head out on Monday for my last hitch. Then it's back to Maryland just in time to start school. I just looked up my flight info and its messed up so now I have to get that fixed somehow. It says I leave Petersburg on Aug 2nd and then leave from Juneau on Aug 28th so I guess I had a 26 day lay over in Juneau? So the first day out in the woods Josh and I were unloading the helicopter loads of food and were putting it away. Josh tossed frozen fish into the refrigerator and broke the glass shelf but I guess he did not realize it. Then I went to shove some food in the fridge and my right pinkie finger got sliced open. So then I had to hike out and I got 2 shots, 4 stitches and one butterfly band aid. 12-18 days the stitches can come out and I guess its healing and looking pretty good. I will get them cut out this weekend before I head back out.

So cya all in about 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Laura Etzler said...

Hi Tory...

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Aunt Laurie