Friday, July 17, 2009

Petersburg Lake

SO I was at petersburg lake for the last 8 days. We built a wood shed and re-finished the cabin. We had some time left so we used the cross cuts to cut some fire wood. Before that I was at West Point and caught the biggest fish yet a 16 inch Dolly. I caught about 5 fish that week and kept about 3 they were very yummy for breakfast. Also yesterday I went salmon berry picking and this morning made some jam and cucumbers were 36 cents each at the grocery store so I also attempted to make some dill pickles. Tomorrow I am going to a wedding reception in town and then next week Monday-wed I will be out at Castle river and flats doing a log out mission and doing the regular maintenance to the cabins. Then the last week in July I should be in town out the road working at the nursery building an outhouse to put on the Petersburg Lake trail. SO here are some pics

No comments: