Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week two

So I have 7 minuets left until the computer kicks me off at the library so I will see how fast I can type. Week one was good. Monday was the holiday, Tuesday We moved plank, a ton of plank enough for 5 people to move and take 9 hours to finish. Then the rest of the week was cainsaw training. We watched videos, and power points and learned how to take apart and put back together a saw, then Thursday and Friday we were out in the field. We bucked, limbed and fell trees. I did not get to my falling yet since my 45 degree face cut is not to great yet but stumps better watch out becuase if i see a tree stump I will be practicing. So for now I have my A and hopefully by the end of the summer I can re test and get my B in chainsaw and falling. This week was my first week on the cabin crew we are getting gear ready for our Swan lake trip this Thurday. I think their is about 6 feet of snow left at that cabin and the highlight of the week will be the helicopter ride into the cabin!!!!! Okay have to sign off but more to come

No comments: